I received a newsletter from a drone manufacturer Friday morning and I couldn’t help but notice that they were doing several things I typically recommend when executing email marketing campaigns. So I thought, I should share a few of these tips with my readers by dissecting what this manufacturer has implemented in their newsletter.
The drone manufacturer is HSE UAV. I don’t have experience flying their drones. But based on my digital experiences with this company, I can tell that they are a legitimate (and note-worthy) drone brand.
Watch the video below to uncover 5 tips that are helping them build trust & awareness.
Tips to take these tips a step further…
- Segment your newsletters by user, stage, cadence, etc.
- Use testimonials, reviews, feedback stats, etc.
- Reach out to sites that only list Amazon products
- Show use cases in action and share with industry influencers
- Events can be online as well…
What do you think of these tips? Are you experiencing success from implementing them?